We want to be able to run this program all year and as such we are following public health guidelines. Our COVID protocols are:
- Masks are mandatory for all children & volunteers. If your child is not able to wear a mask please talk to Melissa and we will put together an in church package.
- Must pass school screening found at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/ on Sunday morning
- Hands will be sanitized when entering the classroom. If you prefer to use soap and water you are welcome to take your children to the sink in the bathroom to wash their hands, just let the volunteers know when you drop them off that their hands have been washed
- The Simply Loved curriculum provides adaptations for COVID and we will be following them
- Each child will receive their own basket with supplies
- Social distancing will be practiced
- Children will be brought back to the sanctuary during the closing song to reduce traffic in the back hallway