GEMS is for girls from grades 3 – 8. GEMS group meets the first 3 Thursdays of the month
Meetings are from 7:00 – 8:30 PM at the church.
In Gems girls will:
- Participate in team building
- Enjoy dynamic singing, creative movement, and dance
- Develop important life skills through badge activities
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Make creative and fun crafts
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Find answers to challenges that girls face today
GEMS is a relationship-building club program created especially for girls. The name is an acronym which stands for Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior and it clearly identifies the purpose for which the ministry was created, namely to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, other relationships are nurtured as well — between girls and between girls and their counselor (leader).